Who is Debbie Meiner...
- Licensed in 1987 - received merit awards from the Kootney Real Estate
- A leading real estate agent in the Cowichan Valley since 1990.
- Consistent Top Female Realtor at Re/Max of Duncan
- Local and national awards - in the top 10% of the Vancouver Island
Real Estate Board’s Realtors and the Top 100 Producers. A seven year
member of the Medallion Club of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
and a member of both the RE/MAX 100% Club and the prestigious Platinum
Club for exemplary achievement.
- A Member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame, which distinguishes one as an elite in the entire Real Estate Industry. These types of Real Estate sales EXCEED those of entire sales staff of other companies. This extraordinary professional achievement along with dedication and loyalty qualifies one for a place of honor in the RE/MAX Hall of Fame. "
- "We congratulate you on your exemplary achievement. Your continued success is inevitable and we are proud to have you on the
RE/MAX 'team'." Dave Liniger Chairman, RE/MAX International.
Debbie Meiner is...
- Hard working – The awards speak for themselves.
- Experienced – A consistent top producer since being licensed in 1987.
- Empathetic – Personally moved 17 times in 34 years of marriage. She knows what it means to move!
- Good listener – Always puts her clients first to help them achieve their real estate goals.
- Good negotiator – Puts her extensive skills to work to get her clients the best price and the best terms.
- Well educated – Continually upgrading with sales and marketing courses.
- Highly respected – Top notch reputation with clients and fellow realtors.
- Honest and straight forward – Debbie keeps you informed and tells you the facts.
- High percentage of repeat and referral business – Building a business based on trust has clients coming back and referring their friends and family members to Debbie.
- Community minded – Proudly donates a portion of every commission earned to the Children’s Miracle Network (benefiting Children’s Hospital) and supports the Clements Centre, the United Way, the Multiple Sclerosis Campaign, Canadian Cancer Society and various small community charities. A member of a local Businesss Network Group, a member of the Chamber of Commerce, and a board member of the Cowichan Family Caregivers Support Society.
- Relocation Specialist – Every year helping families in the military, RCMP, banks, departments of highways, forestry and the private sector move to or from the valley.
Home | Listings | About Us | Testimonials | Contact Us